|Season 5, Episode 20|
|Airdate||April 18, 2018|
|Written by||Gwen Sigan|
|Directed by||Paul McCrane|
After Voight witnesses the kidnapping of a young woman with a mysterious connection to his past, Intelligence works to find a connection between her kidnapping and several bank robberies. Ruzek gets a tip that a grand jury has been summoned, putting Olinsky one step closer to standing trial for Bingham's murder
Main Cast Edit
- Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
- Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
- Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halstead
- Tracy Spiridakos as Detective Hailey Upton
- Patrick John Flueger as Officer Adam Ruzek
- Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess
- LaRoyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
- Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
- Amy Morton as Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Michael McGrady as Assistant State's Attorney James Osha
- Annie Thurman as Addie Sumpter
- Kellie Overbey as Anne Cates
- Sydney Pierick as Hannah Cates
- Gabriel Ruiz as Mike Sheffield
- Anthony Moseley as Warren Tagerty
- Bill Gordon as Trent Tagerty
- Andie Dae as Receptionist
Chicago PD - Season 5 - Episode Highlight - Saved - Credit Union Robbery </gallery>
Woods: Confess Hank. 27-years on this job. We both know you did not do it clean. Well, the bullet is finally coming for you Hank, it just has to go through Olinsky first.
Ruzek: He told me that you're wasting your time. And that he can't help you get in front of something that you're already in the middle of.
Addie: But I'm not doing anything.
Voight: You're getting your friend killed.
Woods: You know, Chief Lugo just told me to call. But I figured I shouldn't waste an opportunity to come by here while I still can. Because pretty soon you and Al are gonna be, uh, tied up.